We take our obligation to data seriously and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Masentó Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please make best efforts to check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 22.5.2018.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may use the information to improve our recruitment process
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
- We will not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent.
- After opt-in you will always be able to opt out and/or amend your email settings.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.