Are you an experienced Finance Assistant, do you want to work in a fast growing recruitment company ?
As Finance Assistant you will be a key member of the operations team with responsibility for several important functions while displaying attention to detail and a high level of customer service.
- Checking Timesheets and Invoicing clients through our portal
- Invoice discounting and reconcile to Xero
- Process bank statements on Xero and reconcile fully
- Preparing monthly payment schedules
- Credit Control
- Prepare monthly management information
- Prepare monthly sales commissions
- General finance administration
- You will be the point of contact for escalations, and queries
What are we looking for ?
- Ideally you will have a worked in a recruitment company previously
- Experience working as a finance assistant previously
- Experience using a timesheet systems such as RSM Intime or ETZ for raising invoices
- Experience with accounting packages like Xero or QuickBooks
- Any understanding of invoice discounting would be an advantage
- Excel skills
- Numerical skills with a logical approach to work tasks
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail is key
What is in it for you ?
- A great company to work for !
- Structured career development plan
- Flexible working – Work from home
- 25 days holiday
- Your Birthday off
- Office closed over the Christmas period (24th - first Monday in January)
- Private health care (after 1st year of service)
- Access to the Company pension scheme