Strategy Director - Industry 4.0
Masentó have been engaged by one of our consulting clients to search for a Strategy Director to work around Industry 4.0 advisory.
Industry 4.0 Strategist is one of the key roles which leaves visible impact on their clients’ business transformations programs. Our client's focus is industrial digital transformation of companies in large scales.
The team is made of best in class strategists, consultants and architects who work across different industries and sectors on the most challenging Industrial projects in EMEA. The task is to help clients in crafting their business strategy roadmap based on Industry 4.0 transformational ideas, and achieve a higher level of operations sustainability and productivity. This consultancy delivers end to end solutions with business case, technology and delivery blueprints in mind. Their main industry focus is Manufacturing, Logistics and Life Science.
- Own multiple end to end industry 4.0 offerings across EMEA. This includes conceptualising the solutions, explaining benefit for the client, identifying suitable partners, blueprinting the technical solution and leading relevant client project.
- Lead business and data strategy projects as Industry 4.0 expert and lead the team in developing strategies, future structure/processes design, designing pilots and delivering solutions in scales.
- Lead Tier 1 industry 4.0 business strategy consulting projects. Design industry of future transformation roadmap in food/agriculture, manufacturing and logistics sectors.
- Analyse client value chain to create end to end transformation strategy and roadmaps.
- Work with sales and marketing team to create marketing message and sales approaches.
- Join executive meetings and help business development and sales team in formulating the value propositions.
- Create content and publications, design webinars, participate in industry events, and create consulting frameworks.
Our ideal candidate
- Have a very strong background in data and industrial digital transformation consulting.
- Have a point of view about Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0.
- University degree in Manufacturing excellence, Computer science, Electrical engineering, Applied physics, Applied Mathematics, or relevant engineering or science domains.
- In depth understanding the technology behind Industry 4.0 is essential.
- Hands-on experience with transformational projects in manufacturing, logistics, food processing or agriculture sectors.
- Experience in creating business transformation roadmaps and strategies from both business case/value and technology perspectives.
- Hands-on and pro-active personality with passion to own and deep dive.
- Passion to create original material and content.
- Hands-on working knowledge in data, AI and analytics, IoT/IIoT, manufacturing processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German are required.
What you can expect
- Drive your own career, write your own job description!
- Have one of the best teams around you.
- Lead most challenging pre-sales and consulting projects.
- Opportunity to learn everyday
- Market conform benefits
If interested, please apply with a current CV.
I look forward to hearing from you,