Senior Marketing Manager - DACH - (REMOTE)
Masentó have been engaged by our client, a leader in data integration and data integrity, to search for a Senior Marketing Manager to assist with their significant growth in the DACH region.
Theirs is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen this company to run their businesses on healthy data and they are consistently recognized as a leader in their field by Forrester and Gartner.
They pride themselves in their values ??of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that make this a great place to work.
We looking for a senior marketing manager with a high level of initiative and results orientation for their marketing team. This position can be filled anywhere in Germany. In this role you have a direct influence on the success of the sales team and drive the marketing measures to increase the pipeline as well as the further development of the market in EMEA Central (DACH).
This is a great opportunity for a determined, self-reliant marketer who enjoys planning and running creative marketing campaigns to attract new customers and contribute to the sales pipeline.
- Development of holistic marketing strategies for EMEA Central with a focus on brand building, demand generation and customer marketing in order to expand the sales pipeline and achieve new orders in all market segments - from small businesses to strategic customers.
- Development, planning and implementation of EMEA Central-specific marketing programs with the involvement of all GTM partners (sales, partners, channel, customer success) that increase and secure demand in your region. Your programs will have a strong emphasis on account-based marketing (ABM) for top priority customers and prospects.
- Driving and implementing concrete marketing strategies that attract attention at the top-of-funnel through to customer acquisition by coordinating with the other marketing teams (including Global Demand Generation, Digital, Marketing Ops, Brand).
- Establishing and maintaining a calendar of planned strategies and events in close coordination with sales, customer success and the global marketing teams.
- Measure KPIs for all programs and strategies, including customer engagement, opportunities created, pipeline, revenue, and average contract value. They use Salesforce and other marketing tools to ensure proper tracking and reporting of our marketing campaigns.
- You will use your quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights and translate those insights into actionable improvements.
- Coordinate and support the SDR and sales teams in using marketing strategies and tactics
- Establishing a trusting collaboration between the EMEA Central Team and the Marketing Team.
- You will keep the EMEA Central team informed of product releases, marketing campaigns, and local and global campaigns to support your region's business goals.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, especially in B2B SaaS field marketing
- Experience with business intelligence or big data is an advantage.
- You are results-oriented and want to make your contribution to the pipeline or sales.
- You have practical experience in designing digital one-to-one and one-to-few ABM campaigns, managing events and planning and executing bottom-of-the-funnel marketing programs.
- You have already developed and implemented a company-wide marketing plan in collaboration with sales, partner, channel and customer success teams.
- You enjoy developing new ways of working.
- You want to understand your customers down to the last detail in order to offer them a whole new experience that stands out from the norm.
- You have experience in building strategic, trusting relationships with sales, partners, channels and customer success.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-moving environment and convince with entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to be successful in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of SFDC is essential
- Budget management experience
- Fluent knowledge of English and German