Masentó Search are looking for a Senior IT Governance and Control Specialist with an ability to provide GRE/SOX/ITGC advisory with additional Focus Area on Analyzing, Reviewing and Improving customer specific controls frameworks and related implementation in processes, tools, organization and policies/guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of: IT governance, IT General Controls and GDPR and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Practical experience and deep understanding Re-Design/ Analysis and Design of controls
- Audit purpose and procedures understanding
- Audit support by providing the right information and data, identifying deficiencies
- More than 5 years of experience in IT compliance, risk management, IT audit, IT controls
- ERP systems (Non-SAP)
- Identity and Access Management solutions and monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Qualys, Tripwire, but also in Authorization & SoD
- Analytics & reporting in area of ITGC/GRC, IT Service Management Tools, Market Leader (SNOW, BMC, JIRA)
- Knowledge/Experience in Identity & Access Management across platforms (+Directory Management, MS Azure, AWS,..)
Can be based in United Kingdom with remote travel flexibility, superb work life balance and excellent autonomy.