Our client is a global management consulting firm, who in just a few years growing to over 300 consultants and continuing on this steep growth trajectory. Their global consulting team provides strategic advisory services in the Life Sciences Industry and works globally with their clients. They are a leading business and technology management consulting company that understands the unique challenges within different business segments in Life Sciences Industry.
We are looking for a full-time employee/s to join them in making the difference. As they are continuously growing as an organization, there is the possibility to develop the role beyond the current responsibilities in the future.
What you will be doing:
As a SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business solutions.
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Process analysis, design/ redesign of Integrated supply chain and Sales processes
- Build, test and deploy Life Science best-practice and innovate customer processes in the area of Sales, Supply chain and Logistics
- Work with our clients to assist in the implementation of large-scale SAP systems
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained
What you bring with you:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SAP implementation projects
- Strong business process understanding in Sales & Distribution, Supply chain and/or Intercompany processes
- Hands-on expertise (customization or configuration) in SAP SD
- General understanding of Integration of SAP SD to other relevant modules e.g. Finance, Logistics, Material management
- First-hand experience in template design and business consulting
- Experience working in Life Science industries (pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, animal health) is preferred
- First-hand experience with SAP S/4HANA Platform is a plus
- Good soft skills & communication skills (English and business fluent in local language of hiring country)
- Willingness to travel, particularly in Europe (Monday – Thursday)
Why join us?
- Innovative projects with global Life science clients
- Continuous learning and mentorship from our leadership team
- Flat hierarchy structure
- Above average compensation structure
- Development opportunities
- The ability to make a difference in the Life Science industry with your skills