SAP Geneva Contract
Start date: 29 Sep 2021
Masentó SAP are urgently looking for a SAP P2P Consultant for our Global End user. The opportunity is for 12 months located anywhere in the EU.
This position will be 80% remote, 20% travel to European tech-hubs.
• Conducts necessary workshops and requirements’ analysis with key users to translate users’ requirements to detailed functional specifications.
• Drives necessary workshops or calls with developers to translate user needs into features and screens.
• Supports and advises development team in the building of the solution.
• Designs and prepares UAT scenario/scripts and users guides/job aids
• Supports development team on unit testing and perform integration testing of the solution
• Organizes, prepares, runs/supports and coordinates UAT and user training
• Provides post go-live support during the stabilization period
Education / Primary Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in IT or Engineering related field
• At least 3 to 5 years' in similar capacity as Functional/Application Designer, familiar with the full implementation cycle of global IT/SAP projects
• 5 years+ experience as a functional/application designer in SAP FI-Accounts Payable and FI integration with MM
• Strong knowledge in SAP MM & WF, Vendor Invoice Automations (e.g. Esker, OpenText VIM)
• SAP Concur is a plus
• Quick learner and willing to handle non-SAP applications tools used for Vendor Invoice ProcessingBack
© 2021 Masento. All rights reserved. Website by CHIEF