SAP S/4HANA Senior Consultant Technical Integration
Our client are a Global System Integrator experiencing are looking to continue to build their world-class SAP practice.
· Taking responsibility for advising complex SAP architectures in an approach to customer needs
· To do this, you design the customer's end-to-end processes under zT. process / functional and above all technical aspects (from conception phase to implementation).
· They cover the entire project cycle in the sap S/4HANA Technology area and assume responsibility for a section or (partial) project.
· Not only do they always keep up to date with technology, but they also find the opportunity to get involved individually, to learn from experts and thus to develop further.
Here's what you're bringing:
- Successfully completed studies in economics, (economic) computer science, industrial engineering or comparable course of study / comparable training
- You have proven experience in implementing multiple SAP S/4HANA Technology projects
- Experience in planning architectures in the cloud environment and integrating systems
- Very good knowledge of the relevant technological foundations - PI/PO, CPI as well as the basic interface technologies
- Very good German and English skills
- Mobility and fun working within a project team
- Structured and independent working methods, customer orientation and a high degree of management readiness
This is what we offer you:
- The opportunity to take responsibility and actively shape growth in an international, dynamic company
- Sophisticated and varied customer projects at one of the largest and most successful IT service providers in the world
- A visionary and motivating team that lives responsibility, integrity and transparency
- A state-of-the-art and employee-oriented working environment with exciting development perspectives and an extensive range of training courses offered by an internal academy
- Attractive remuneration models as well as flexible working hours