SAP Geneva Contract
Start date: 6 Oct 2021
Masentó SAP are urgently looking for an SAP GTS Consultant for our Global End user.
The opportunity is for 12-month contract + extension. You can work up to 80% remote with 20% on site in EU locations.
You must be eligible to work in the EU without requiring sponsorship.
• Conduct necessary workshops and requirements’ analysis with key users to translate users’ requirements to detailed functional specifications
• Challenge business requirements and recommend alternative solutions, providing risks and effort associated to build the most appropriate value-added solution.
• Perform or supports solution prototypes as and when needed
• Support and advises development team in the building of the solution, perform unit testing and integration testing of the solution
• Designs and prepares UAT scenario/scripts and users guides/job aids
• Organizes, prepares, runs/supports and coordinates UAT and user training
• Provide post go-live support during the stabilization period
• Provides training and facilitates handover of the solution to the application support
• For project closure phase, capitalizes on the functional & solution knowledge. Contributes to business value delivered assessment
• Trade affairs area knowledge: Free trade agreements, Preferential Origin concepts. Harmonized System of Tariff Codes, Customs procedures (Import and Export Declaration, Restitution – Duty refunds) Professional experience:
• Minimum 4 years experience as functional consultant in SAP GTS. Experience of participation in full-cycle SAP projects is required.
• Experience in SAP S/4 and other SAP modules (MM and SD) is advantageous.
• Experience and knowledge in Business to Government or Customer platforms and interface technologies is a plus
If this fit's your experience, please contact us immediately for consideration.
© 2021 Masento. All rights reserved. Website by CHIEF