SAP EWM Inhouse Consultant
Masento has been exclusively engaged by a major semiconductor distributor who is currently building a brand new warehousing centre in Germany , and they require an experienced SAP EWM Inhouse Consultant.
This individual will be the SAP EWM Subject Matter Expert and a vital member of the IT team, taking the lead in big and smaller projects in the area of EWM. The Consultant will also have the opportunity to grow a team around them.
Location: Mostly remote with occasional travel to Leipzig or Munich area.
- Functional Support – Management and support of IT application-relevant tasks within Logistic projects. Accompany project workshops representing the Logistics IT. Willingness to support, cooperate and work within a team. Interacting with stakeholders of different hierarchy levels considering adequate communication.
- SAP EWM Application Consulting & Solution Design – Review of requirements, evaluation of high-level solution approach (configuration, customer-specific, 3rd party solution), estimation of high-level effort, alignment with involved stakeholders, compile design of detailed functional solution concepts considering impacts on up- and downstream processes, the overall application and infrastructural landscape as well as interfaces and adjacent applications.
- SAP EWM Solution Implementation – Configuration of solutions in SAP EWM and adjacent applications. Thorough IT Testing, SOX conform test documentation as well as planning & execution of roll-out within the production environment.
- Management of external Service Providers – In case a third-party service provider has been chosen for the implementation of an enhancement request, the progress needs to be monitored. Also, it needs to be ensured that specified enhancements are delivered within the agreed timeline and cost frame and meet the business’ quality standards.
- Application Training – document and transfer know-how regarding new application enhancements to the requestor (train the trainer).
- Application Ownership – Ensure that implemented applications support the business processes in an efficient and innovative way and guarantee system availability and high performance.
- Escalation Coordination – Competent coordinator within root causes analysis, clarifying questions regarding issues/escalations asked by Logistics and all other business stakeholders. Maintain close relationships with the material handling equipment team as well as the ERP and infrastructure team.
- Multi-year experience in SAP EWM consulting, solution implementation and support.
- Very good understanding of Logistics application environments as well as Logistics business processes.
- Structured working methods and ability to work independently with personal responsibility and a proactive approach.
- Strong analytical skills
- Know-how in root cause analysis and solution design
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Very good communication skills
- Project management basics
- Must be fluent in English and can communicate professionally in German (minimum B1).
- 30 days annual leave plus special leave
- Mobile & flexible working
- Supplementary health insurance and group accident insurance
- Fitness allowance
- Job bike
- Subsidized childcare facility and canteen
- Subsidized company pension scheme
If you feel you meet these requirements and you are interested in learning more, please apply with a current CV today.