Masentó Group are looking for a Project Manager to work with a Belgian logistics company. This is a bi-lingual role speaking English and Dutch or English and French. This is a 6 months contract with opportunities to extend. The role will is fully remote until further notice with some on-site work in Brussels post covid when required.
- Proven record of project management
- Experience in running multiple document management projects in parallel (min 5 years document management, 10 years project management)
- Having maturity and experience to assist business in document management processes
- Experience in testing methodologies and approaches within projects
- Experience in change management track in projects
- Affinity with document management systems & UX
- Experience with standard capabilities of document management platforms
- Understanding and experience in having direct contacts with platform suppliers
- Understanding of information architecture concepts
- Experience in applying User Centred Design within projects
Language and certifications:
- Certification of standard project management framework (minimum 1)
- Certification in Agile-scrum (SAFe is a plus)
- MUST speak Dutch OR French
If this fits your experience and are interested, then please apply with an up-to-date resume for immediate consideration.