Masentó SAP are working with a Global Consultancy who are looking to engage a Senior SAP Manufacturing PP / Logistic Consultant to work on a contract basis. Initial duration is 4 months with opportunities for extensions or to go permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
This role will be fully remote until further notice.
- Provide S/4HANA and business expertise to clients within one (or more) of the following area
- Production Planning and Production Execution, Plant Maintenance, Logistics and/or Quality
- Developed innovative solutions on SAP PP, PP-PI, PM and QM modules all phases of the project, from requirements gathering to implementation and support of the solution.
- Expert in process flows. For Production Planning and Production Execution the candidate should ideally have experience in discrete and repetitive manufacturing. For Plant Maintenance the candidate should have experience in corrective and preventive maintenance
- Experience in MRP
- Integration with other modules
- Experience in leading off-shore teams and achieving successful results in a global delivery model
- Build and manage relationships with clients' senior level managers
- Contribute to specific sections of proposals as part of business pursuit team
- The ideal candidate must have the following experience and qualification:
- SAP implementation experience
- Ideally S/4 HANA Associate Qualification or SAP ECC Certified
- University Degree (Bsc or equivalent). Alternatively, demonstrate equivalent practical experience
If you are interested and feel the role fit's your experience, then please apply with an up-to-date resume for immediate consideration.