Start date: 17 Jun 2021
Masentó D&A are currently working with a Financial services client in Lithuania who are looking to engage a MLOps Engineer on 100% remote working basis. The contract is to start ASAP, 6 month contract and is likely to extend long term.
Please note that rates are tight for this position, please apply for more details.
- We are looking for an MLOps Engineer with a solid experience in CI/CD within Data Science and having experience in working in agile setup.
- Version control (Git/Bitbucket)
- CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or similar)
- Code analysis and unit testing toolkit (eg, PyLint & PyTest, SonarQube)
- Model registry (eg, Artifactory, MLflow)
- Workflow orchestration using Airflow or similar
- Monitoring (eg, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics) experience with Public Cloud (Either Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Understanding of Feature stores (eg, Hopsworks/Iguazio/FEAST) Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Strong Python knowledge (incl PySPark)
- Strong Python knowledge (incl PySpark)
If this fits your experience, then please apply with an up-to-date resume for immediate consideration.