Senior Strategy Manager - Industry 4.0
Masentó are searching on behalf of our client for a Senior Manager to advise on the subject of Industry 4.0.
As a Senior Strategy Manager you cover relevant technical experience in three areas: Data, Processes, and Technology (IoT, Cloud) with the ability to bring sophisticated systems in context with them and effectively communicate those solutions to clients in a sales engagement.
- Lead industry 4.0 business strategy consulting projects. Design industry of future transformation roadmap in food/agriculture, manufacturing and logistics sectors.
- Analyse client value chain to create end to end transformation strategy and roadmaps.
- Participate in business and data strategy projects as Industry 4.0 expert and lead the team in developing strategies, future structure/processes design, designing pilots and delivering solutions in scales.
- Join executive meetings and help business development and sales team in formulating the value propositions.
- Create content and publications, design webinars, participate in industry events, and create consulting frameworks.
Our ideal candidate
- University degree in Manufacturing excellence, Computer science, Electrical engineering or relevant engineering or science domains.
- Hands-on and pro-active personality with passion and ability to deep dive in broad range of technical topics and create original material and content.
- Has a black or green belt (lean) six sigma certificate or has proven hands-on skills in analysing value streams and business processes and optimising them.
- Ability to analyse and interpret processes data through a business & economic lens to advise clients as to how to improve their value chains
- Hands-on and working knowledge in data, AI and analytics, IoT/IIoT, manufacturing processes.
- Hands-on experience with transformational projects in manufacturing, logistics, food processing or agriculture sectors.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to work from remote but also to travel sometimes in the EU
- Fluency in German and English are necessary.
What you can expect
- Become part of the ‘flagship’ success story - this firm is going through enormous growth!
- To be driven by technology – this company has a tremendous technology backbone
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- To drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a current CV.
I look forward to hearing from you,