SEARCH Utrecht Permanent
Our client is a Global FMCG company with a wealth of household brands in their portfolio. headquartered in The Netherlands, this is an ambitious company striving for delivering excellence to their customers around the world.
Manager – Global Enterprise Architecture, responsible the master architectural plan for technology.
This role covers the global enterprise application and data architecture. The successful candidate will lead the architectural principles, standards and best practices, whilst maintaining governance seeing through adoption and alignment to the strategy.
As the Manager of the Global Enterprise Architecture your responsibilities will include:
• Creating and driving the value proposition of the global architecture strategy
• Planning/ leading the implementation of the plan for enterprise architecture
• Analysis of the business and operating models against the market
• Consulting the business
• Coaching cross-functional teams delivering the global roadmap.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, confidence and a wining attitude, you will be autonomous with your feet on the ground and have a self-development mindset
We are looking to identify a very experienced Enterprise Architect with a proven track record in driving change in business enterprise technologies globally.
• Degree in IT, ideally with an MBA
• Over 10 years of experience leading the EA, plus relevant industry expertise
• Experience of technology ecosystems such as: SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
• System development, Project life cycle management, service management, agile and lean methodologies, EA and ITL frameworks
• Thought leader who can influence and persuade senior leaders
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with Business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting etc.
• Expertise in Agile principles, methodologiesBack
© 2022 Masento. All rights reserved. Website by CHIEF